- Morrissey, Autobiography (p. 141)
- Y.Z, I am scrubbing your name off the return address (via rustyvoices)
like honestly, sleeping next to someone is the nicest thing. like when you half wake up at 4am and squeeze them or they move in tighter to you. lovely.
On a more personal note, I got two more piercings last night. This puts my total at 14 even after taking out three of my dermal anchors. I’ll be getting those redone in the upcoming months.
- Meredith Grey. (via crashingfromreality)
I wonder if anybody’s actually had feelings for me, like actually got upset or mad over little things I did and got jealous and confused over me and thought about me on a regular basis. I feel like I’m the only person that ever really cares about anyone and that nobody’s ever felt that way for me.
i pretend you’re here a lot
- 10 word story (via c-oquetry)
- Fanny Price, Mansfield Park (Jane Austen)
- Carmen Rodrigues, 34 Pieces of You
- Six Word Story (via allineedissix)